referred to as “this Policy”) as follows regarding the handling of user’s personal information in the services
provided on this website (hereinafter referred to as “the Services”).
Article 1 (Personal Information)
“Personal Information” refers to information about a living individual, as defined in the Personal Information
Protection Law, which includes the individual’s name, date of birth, address, phone number, email address, and other
descriptions that can identify a specific individual, as well as data related to appearance, fingerprints,
voiceprints, and information that can identify a specific individual from the information alone (personal
identification information), such as the insurer number on a health insurance card.
Article 2 (Methods of Collecting Personal Information)
The Company may ask users for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, phone number, email address,
etc., when they register for use. Additionally, the Company may collect information related to transactions, including
personal information of users, from partners (including information providers, advertisers, and ad distribution
destinations, hereinafter referred to as “partners”).
Article 3 (Purposes of Collecting and Using Personal Information)
The purposes for which the Company collects and uses personal information are as follows:
- For the provision and operation of Company services
- To respond to inquiries from users (including verification of identity)
- To send emails regarding new features, updates, campaigns, and information about other services provided by the
Company while the user is using the service
- For necessary communication, such as maintenance and important notices
to refuse their usage
- Other purposes related to the above purposes
Article 4 (Changes in the Purpose of Use)
The Company may change the purpose of use of personal information only if it is reasonably deemed to be relevant to
the purpose before the change. In the event of a change, the Company will notify users through the Company’s
designated method or publish it on this website.
Article 6 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
- Except for the following cases, the Company will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining the user’s consent. However, this does not apply in cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws.
- (1) When necessary to protect the life, body, or property of a person, and obtaining the user’s consent is difficult
- (2) When particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children, and obtaining the user’s consent is difficult
- (3) When it is necessary to cooperate with a government institution, local government, or a person entrusted by them in executing the affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the user’s consent may impede the execution of such affairs
- (4) When the following matters are notified or announced in advance, and the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Commission:
- The purpose of use includes provision to third parties
- The items of data provided to third parties
- The means or methods of providing to third parties
- Stopping the provision of personal information to third parties at the user’s request
- How to accept the user’s request
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the provision of information in the following cases is not considered as providing to a third party:
- (1) When the Company entrusts the handling of personal information in whole or in part within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- (2) When personal information is provided due to the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons
- (3) When personal information is jointly used with specific individuals, and the purpose of joint use, the items of personal information used jointly, the range of individuals who use jointly, the purpose of use by those who use jointly, and the name or name of the person responsible for managing the personal information are notified to the user in advance or easily made known to the user
Article 7 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- When requested by the individual for the disclosure of personal information, the Company will disclose it to the individual without delay. However, if disclosing it may fall under any of the following, the Company may not disclose it in whole or in part and will notify the user promptly if such a decision is made. Please note that a fee of 1,000 yen per case may be charged for the disclosure of personal information.
- (1) When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the individual or a third party
- (2) When there is a risk of significantly impeding the proper implementation of the Company’s business
- (3) When it would violate other laws
- Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed in principle.
Article 8 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- If a user’s own personal information held by the Company is found to be incorrect, the user can request the correction, addition, or deletion (hereinafter referred to as “correction, etc.”) of the personal information through the procedure specified by the Company.
- If the Company determines that it is necessary to respond to a user’s request for correction, etc., the Company will promptly carry out the correction, etc. based on the results of the investigation.
- If the Company has corrected personal information based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph or decided not to make corrections, etc., the Company will promptly notify the user.
Article 9 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
- If requested by the individual due to the reasons that personal information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or because it was obtained by fraudulent means, the individual may request the suspension of the use or deletion (hereinafter referred to as “suspension of use, etc.”) of the personal information. In such cases, the Company will promptly conduct necessary investigations.
- Based on the results of the investigation in the preceding paragraph, if it is determined that it is necessary to respond to the request, the Company will promptly suspend the use, etc. of the personal information.
- In the event of suspension of use, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when a decision is made not to suspend use, etc., the Company will promptly notify the user.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding two paragraphs, if it is difficult to take measures such as suspension of use, etc. due to the large amount of expenses or if it is difficult to suspend use, etc. for other reasons but it is necessary to take alternative measures to protect the user’s rights and interests, the Company will take such alternative measures.
- The content of this Policy can be changed without notifying users, except for matters stipulated separately in laws or other provisions of this Policy.
Article 11 (Contact Information)
For inquiries regarding this Policy, please use the following URL:https://maverick.or.jp/contact/inquiry
About Access Analysis Tools